How it works
Friendly washouse rules
- In The Washouse Group we always want our customers to have the best laundry experience. Therefore, we always try to keep our laundromats spotless. Because of that, we really appreciate our customers taking care of our facilities and keeping them clean.
- Customers must remove their clothes from machines when the cycle has finished, especially if there are other customers waiting.
- If machines malfunction, do not hit the machines, please call the help service faults line on 0800 23 23 28 to have your problem attended to.
- Do not leave valuables unattended as the Washouse Group will not take responsibility for them.
- The Washouse Group accepts no responsibility for any damage to any garment being cleaned in our machines. Please make sure you follow the instructions on the labels of your garments.
- For the safety of your children and our machines, children are not allowed to climb in the machines or run on top of them.