How it works
- Check all the pockets before washing and drying your clothes and ensure there are no objects in them: coins, tissues, lighters, etc.
- When putting coins in the slots, please insert one at a time and slowly to allow the machine to process the coins. Otherwise jamming can occur.
- Do not wash or dry shoes as they might damage our machines.
- Put exactly the right amount of washing powder as indicated in the machine (half cup in 8kg machines or full cup in 14kg or 27kg machines). Avoid putting in too much washing powder.
- To obtain a perfect wash and dry, do not overload: load machines to three-quarters full so the clothes can move around the drum.
- Wash colours and white clothing separately.